Being the best hinges on your ability to be
Nimble & Innovative
- Quality product at a fair market price
- Excellent technical support
- Fulfillment of special requests and custom designs
- Clean and Safe work environment
- Ongoing employee training
- Employee involvement in the continual improvement process
BUSINESS WITH PROFITABILITY
- Selection of suppliers with quality and best value pricing
- Effective utilization of resources
Want to work with the best?
Ritz was founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1945 by Dr. Hans Ritz. Ritz now consists of 8 facilities in Germany, Austria, Hungary, China, and the United States, producing instrument transformers from 600V to 69 kV, cast-coil power transformers, and solid insulation bus-bar systems.
The plant in Lavonia, GA USA was opened in 2010 and produces low-voltage and medium-voltage instrument transformers and cast parts for the utility and OEM sectors.